Below are some of our featured news and events.
Branches Church has a team of people making a trip to Jamaica (December 27 - January 4) to connect with and donate time and resources to orphans, elderly, disabled, and those in need of support in a variety of ways:
- At the indigenous Maroon village of Accompong Town, we will learn about their culture, donate school supplies, and connect with them as they are very removed from the rest of the world.
- We will be donating clothing, helping the nurses, and visiting West Haven Children’s Home.
- We will donate shoes and adult diapers as well as visit the people at the St. James Parish Infirmary.
- At Robin’s Nest Children’s Home, we will interact with the children and tackle their long “honey-do list”.
We are excited to announce that we bought a building at 390 Red Cedar Street in Menomonie! This will give us a permanent meeting space and house the church office as well.
- We started having our Sunday services there on August 4th.
- You may park in the front or the back of the building.
- Enter through the door on the right on the front side of the building.
Please join us... and spread the word! Please contact the church office with questions.